Here at edamama, we go beyond being an e-commerce channel. Aside from being a marketplace for all your mom & baby needs, we’re also a discovery platform, sharing content for moms and moms-to-be to assist you on your journey of motherhood. Above all, we’re a community of mothers and kids-at-heart dedicated to making decision-making more convenient. One way we do this is by offering lots of seasonal deals & discounts, which are free to be shared with others within our community, so that everyone eligible may enjoy exclusive promos, whether sitewide or as endorsed by our partner merchants. As such, we’d like to maintain mutual respect and fairness on our platform.
Here are some reminders on how to go about enjoying these deals and discounts, in the spirit of fairness to everyone in our community.
On marketing & promotions:
Edamama conducts marketing activities in the form of price discounts, vouchers, cashbacks, freebies, giveaways, raffles, etc. These are communicated through the website, e-mail, Viber, SMS, social media channels, advertisements, partnerships, etc. These are meant to help sellers promote & grow their business.
- Said activities may or may not be offered to all customers.
- Freebies, giveaways, prizes and discounts are subject to stock availability. We may, at our discretion, replace or cancel the freebies, giveaways, prizes, and discounts at any time without prior notice.
Edamama reserves the right to cancel or modify any order, or revoke the use of Vouchers for any reason, including the following circumstances:
- Beanback abuse
- Fake order creation
- Suspicious or fraudulent purchasing activity or voucher use
- Voucher abuse, including the use of multiple accounts or multiple checkouts associated with the same customer or group of customers; or
- Voucher used in bad faith, including reselling of vouchers or use of vouchers purchasing products for the purpose of reselling.
On Beans usage (edamama store credit):
Store credit in the form of edamama Beans, may be issued by us from time to time during certain promotions, such as in-site user activities. Store credits are also issued in exchange for returned items in the form of edamama Beans.
These vouchers and store credits may be used as payments for items purchased on the Site. Unused Reward Beans (i.e., Referral, Product Purchase, Beanback Promos, etc.) will expire after six (6) months from the date they were credited into your account.
- You may check the total value of your store credits/edamama Beans by going to your “Profile” on the Site.
- In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with a Bean rewards redemption on the Site, we are entitled to close your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
- Conditions for the redemption of Beans rewards:
- Beans can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, unless otherwise stated on the Site.
- If you place an Order for a Product less than the value of the Beans you currently have, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you.
- The credit of a Bean does not accrue interest but is the equivalent value of One Peso (PHP 1), although this cannot be withdrawn as cash from the Site.
- If the Beans you've collected is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment.
- You may use as many available Beans credited to your account as you wish in paying for an Order.
- A Bean is considered to have been redeemed if it has been used as payment in placing an Order.