The following may have happened during the checkout process:
- You opted out in the middle of making a transaction. (ie, navigating away from GCash, or GrabPay before finishing it)
- You were disconnected before completing a transaction
- Something went wrong between our payment provider and your bank
What can you do to resolve this?
Go to your Profile > My Orders page in the edamama mobile app.
Click the Retry Payment button. Note that this feature is currently only available in the latest version of the edamama mobile app.
Select your preferred payment method. If you select Cash On Delivery, you can no longer switch payment method anymore.
- Proceed to paying for your order.
- Once paid, we will start processing your order.
- This is an app-exclusive feature. Please download the later app version to enjoy this feature.
- Unpaid orders will be automatically cancelled if not paid before the specified cancellation date
If you placed your order as a Guest on the edamama website, kindly reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order ID
- Customer Care will provide a payment link where you can continue the transaction
- Customer Care could also cancel the order if you've changed your mind
- Customer Care will also investigate if you were charged by edamama.ph
- If you were not charged, you have the choice of continuing the transaction with us
- If you were charged, we will process the order as normal